Szczecin ICABE Conference
The package to Szczecin for the International Conference on Applied Business and Economics (I.C.A.B.E.) in 2020 includes the hotel accommodation, the bus transfer tickets and the flight tickets (optional).
Due to COVID-19 the dates and the prices will alter.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeConference, Educational
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
The Szczecin ICABE Conference package includes the following:
- Accommodation in Radisson Blu 4-star hotel in the city center with breakfast every day.
- Transfer from Berlin Tegel to Szczecin with drop off to Szczecin Warzymice or to Szczecin Station and from Szczecin to Berlin Tegel airport.
- Flight tickets with Aegean Airlines as depicted below on local time (optional)
- Bus fees
- 1 Ηand luggage per person during the flight (optional)
- Accommodation in Radisson Blu 4-star hotel at the city center
- Double Room (shared) with 2 single beds
- Breakfast every day
- Suitcase 1X23 (additional charge: 32€)
- Flexible flight ticket (additional charge: 40.64€)
- Liquors, beers, drinks and bottled beverages
- Other transfer expenses apart from and to the airport
Radisson Blu 4-star hotel is housed in a modern complex in the business and cultural heart of Szczecin, just a few-minute walk distance from top attractions, such as Szczecin Philharmonic, Pomeranian Dukes Castle and the Chrobry Embankment. It offers stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and access to recreational facilities.
- Breakfast buffet
- Free usage of the fitness area, including sauna, swimming pool and gym
- Fast wireless internet access
- TV with Satellite Channels
- In-room coffee and tea facilities
- 2 single large beds
- Socket near bed
- Bath or Shower
- Ironing Facilities
- Wake-up service
- Wardrobe or closet